Please READ and UNDERSTAND all policies set forth below.
1. Clients are required to make payment in full before services begin. Payment in full guarantees your reservation dates. Metro Pet Care accepts cash, check or money orders. A $35 charge will be added to your bill for each check returned. Payments not paid as agreed upon and paid in full within 30 days will be charged an interest rate of 2% per month.
2. The Holiday Period commences on November 1 and ends on January 2. To guarantee visits for your pet during the Holiday Period a non-refundable deposit of $25.00 is required.
3. Generally, business hours are from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm, daily.
4. Metro Pet Care requires a 24 hour notice for cancellation of any scheduled pet sitting visit. Cancellation of daily dog walks must be made by 9:00 am that day.
5. All cancellations or requests for visits made within 24 hours of a visit must be done by telephone only.
6. Rates are reviewed once a year and any increase or decrease will take effect on the first day of October.
7. Metro Pet Care does not provide any services during the first week of October.
8. Daily dog walking is not available on: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, the first week of October, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
9. Due to liability reasons, Metro Pet Care cannot share pet sitting responsibilities with anyone, unless a waiver of liability is signed.
10. Please inform Metro Pet Care if any person(s) have access to your home while you are away, including any maid service, contractors, etc. For my safety and the safety of your home, the authorities will be notified upon finding anyone in your home, unless otherwise specified by you.
11. It is your responsibility to “pet-proof” all areas of your home where your pet has access. This would include investigating fences, gates, latches, bedroom doors, etc. Metro Pet Care will not be held liable for any injuries that your pet suffers due to unsafe conditions in your home or on your property.
12. For the well-being of your pet please notify Metro Pet Care of your arrival home. If a phone call is not received within 12 hours of your expected arrival I will make an attempt to contact you. If I cannot contact you, I will need to make a visit to check on your pet. Additional charges will apply for extra visits.
13. If you arrive home early please contact Metro Pet Care as soon as possible. To avoid being charged please contact me at least one hour prior to the scheduled visit.
14. Emails are not checked on Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays.
15. For the safety of all involved, your pet must remain on its leash at all times during dog walks.
16. Metro Pet Care will not be held liable for any free-roaming outdoor pets (i.e. cats) in the event of illness, injury, loss or death.
17. In case of extreme weather conditions I will get to your pet as soon as it is safely possible.
18. In the event of a personal situation, illness or injury to me, I will assist you in finding another qualified individual to provide pet care in my absence. Or you may make arrangements on your own for the care of your pet(s).
19. After one year of inactivity your spare key will be returned or discarded.
20. Any information you provide to Metro Pet Care is considered private and confidential and will never be shared with anyone without your permission.
21. Metro Pet Care reserves the right to refuse service and to discontinue service at any time.
22. Metro Pet Care reserves the right to make changes to these policies at any time.
Pet Sitter | Dog Walker | Lakewood | Colorado
Serving: Lakewood Littleton Denver Golden Morrison Sheridan Wheat Ridge Colorado